Summer 2020 Courses
*** All summer 2020 courses will be SCHEDULED LIVE CLASSES , conducted through ZOOM
*** See FAQ for all enrollment related terms.
|Fundamental Java Programming (incoming G8 -)
||06/09 – 07/28 Tue/Fri 2:30 – 4 PM PST [ABOUT] [ENROLL]
|Fundamental Java Programming (incoming G9 +) (FULL)
||06/08 – 07/27 Mon/Thu 2:30 – 4 PM PST [ABOUT] [WAITLIST]
|Intermediate Java Programming
||06/14 – 08/02 Wed/Sun 5 – 6:45 PM PST [ABOUT] [ENROLL]
|USACO Bronze (FULL)
||06/07 – 08/30 Sun 1:15 – 3:15 PM PST [ABOUT] [WAITLIST]
Spring 2020 Courses
These online courses refer to the self-paced online classes that students can take at any time throughout the years with their own schedule with all materials and recordings. Students need to submit homework to move along the lessons and our teacher closely monitor the progress of the students and commented and graded all homework. We also offer two live Zoom office hours per week for students to talk to teachers directly.
How do online courses work?
Why Take Computer Science Classes?
** All references to AP CS here assumed to be AP Computer Science A.
- Computer Science has become a fundamental subject
- Computer Programming is becoming a core skill and tool for all different professions.
- Sharpen logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Be challenged and reach higher!
- Why learn Java?
- Java is the most popular computer programming language. Read more about it.
- Java is the official language required and tested for AP Computer Science A
- Java is becoming the most used language in USACO
- Why Learn AP Computer Science A
- Our AP Computer Science A course prepares students to succeed in the AP Computer Science A exam from CollegeBoard. Students must already possessed basic Java programming skills to continue into this course, which covers advanced topics such as object-oriented methodologies, fundamental data structures and algorithms, and more.
- Why Learn USACO
- USACO stands for USA Computing Olympiad. The best contestants participate in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), the most prestigious international computing contest at the high school level.
- Our USACO courses provide rigorous training to students for advanced logical thinking and problem solving, a skill that is extremely valuable and much seeked after to prepare students for higher level educations.