Spring 2020 Onsite Courses
|AP Computer Science A Test Prep||Fri 7:15 ~ 9 PM FULL|
|USACO Silver (8 Weeks Accelerated)||Sat 6:30 ~ 9:45 PM FULL|
|Fundamental Java Programming||Sun 5:00 ~ 6:40 PM FULL|
|Intermediate Java Programming||Sun 1:15 ~ 2:45 PM FULL|
Summer 2020 Onsite Courses
|Fundamental Java Programming||
06/15/2020 – 07/22/2020 M/W/F 2pm – 3:45 pm ENROLL
06/09/2020 – 07/23/2020 Tu/Th 2pm – 3:45 pm ENROLL
** See FAQ for all enrollment related terms.
|Fundamental Java Programming (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|Intermediate Java Programming (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|AP Computer Science A (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|AP Computer Science A Review & Test Prep (Online)||9 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Bronze (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Silver 1 (Online)||12 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Silver 2 (Online)||12 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Gold 1 (Online)||12 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Gold 2 (Online)||12 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
- How does online class work?
- Course scope and topics
- Which computer science class is a good fit for me?
- How are our courses aligned with local public school courses?
- Important considerations when choosing where to go for your USACO training? And how do our USACO courses compare with some other institutes?
- Course FAQ
Why Take Computer Science Classes?
- Computer Science has become a fundamental subject
- Computer Programming is becoming a core skill and tool for all different professions.
- Sharpen logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Be challenged and reach higher!
- Why learn Java?
- Why Learn AP Computer Science A
- Our AP Computer Science A course prepares students to succeed in the AP Computer Science A exam from CollegeBoard. Students must already possessed basic Java programming skills to continue into this course, which covers advanced topics such as object-oriented methodologies, fundamental data structures and algorithms, and more.
- Why Learn USACO
- USACO stands for USA Computing Olympiad. The best contestants participate in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), the most prestigious international computing contest at the high school level.
- Our USACO courses provide rigorous training to students for advanced logical thinking and problem solving, a skill that is extremely valuable and much seeked after to prepare students for higher level educations.
** All references to AP CS here assumed to be AP Computer Science A.
** All class offerings are subject to schedule changes and cancellation in case of under enrollment, in which case all registration fee/tuition will be refunded.