Spring 2019 Computer Science Courses
|Java Programming||01/27/2019 ~ 05/26/2019
Sun 7:00 – 8:30 PM Detail
|Java Programming (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|AP Computer Science A (Online)||14 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|AP Computer Science A Review & Test Prep||01/25/2019 ~ 05/10/2019
Fri 7:30 – 9:30 PM Detail
|USACO Bronze (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Silver (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
|USACO Gold (Online)||15 Online Lessons + Office Hours Detail|
- How does online class work?
- Course scope and topics
- Which computer science class is a good fit for me?
- How are our courses aligned with local public school courses?
- Important considerations when choosing where to go for your USACO training? And how do our USACO courses compare with some other institutes?
- Course FAQ
Why Take Computer Science Class?
- Computer Science has become a fundamental subject
- Computer Programming is becoming a fundamental core skill and tool for all different professions.
- Sharpen logical thinking and problem solving skill
- Be challenged and reach higher!
- Why learn Java?
- Why Learn AP Computer Science A
- AP Computer Science A is an AP subject from CollegeBoard. The course emphasizes object-oriented programming methodology, especially problem solving and algorithm development, plus an overview of data structures and abstraction. The AP Computer Science A exam tests students on their advanced knowledge of Java.
- Why Learn USACO
- USACO stands for USA Computing Olympiad. The best contestants participate in the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI), the most prestigious international computing contest at the high school level.
- Our USACO classes provide rigorous training to students for advanced logical thinking and problem solving, a skill that is extremely valuable and much seeked after to prepare students for higher level educations.
** All references to AP CS here assumed to be AP Computer Science A.
** All class offerings are subject to schedule changes and cancellation in case of under enrollment, in which case all registration fee/tuition will be refunded.