This is the first step of Snake game, from Lesson#7. We are starting by using the keyboard to move the snake head, and also adding on obstacles and destination. As part of this exercise, students will —
- review and keep practicing how to generate random numbers and see how the random generation technique can be applied interestingly
- practice using loop and array to store the bomb’s positions and process them as needed
- think of and take care of all different scenarios and make their little game coherent and robust
- get to handle all the details and definitely keep building troubleshooting and debugging skills
- and let their imagination and creativity fly and can decide make it as easy or as crazy as they want the game to be!
That is what strive for with every single practice and project, big or small, from the Intermediate Java class.