>>>> View Year 2019 – 2020 Class Schedule <<<<
Ascende Learning strives to help young learners ascend to their highest potential in the discipline of computer science and related subjects. Our classroom is based in California Silicon Valley, in the area of Cupertino and West San Jose area (See Map and Driving Direction). We also offer closely administrated and monitored e-learning courses, see more details here to learn how our online courses differ from other self-paced and hands-off classes.
Quality, Commitment and Focus
- Teacher only teaches very small number of classes to allow focus and thorough preparation for our students. We prioritize class quality over quantity.
- Small class size, so every one receive personal attention!
- All class materials and codes are proprietary and created in-house with countless hours of research, selection, polish and optimization. We pick the best and most valuable topics and take pride in the high quality and value of our materials.
- We store and share all class materials on google drive to keep students stay organized and efficient.
- We provide class recordings for absent students.
- Teacher is available outside of class to answer questions from parents and students directly.
- Passion and interest first
- Practice makes perfect
- Think out loud and be fearless
- Positive enforcement
Types of Lessons
In additional to traditional group onsite classes, we also offer:
- Onsite Group Lessons with small class sizes.
We are happy to work with parents to adjust class schedules whenever possible.