Student Code of Conduct
- Always arrive around 2~5 minutes before class to settle in.
- Always bring all supplies to class including textbook (if applicable), fully-charged laptop, and writing supplies for taking notes and practices.
- Always observe social and classroom etiquettes and act in a responsible and respectful manner. For violations that we deemed too interruptive in the group setting, we reserve the right to convert students to take class online with no refund.
- Food in the classroom is strongly discouraged, but do bring water in a capped container.
- For residential classroom location, do NOT park in front of any other properties, and keep your voices low before or after class.
- Leave no trace – take your trash with you when you leave.
All class materials including slides, homework, class recordings and any other contents are proprietary and copyrighted by Ascende Learning/Leana Wen. It is to be used by our direct students only. Parents and students agree to NOT redistribute/share any of the class content for either profit or non-profit purpose. Ascende Learning/Leana Wen reserves the right to pursue damage for any violation.
Parents and students agree to release and hold harmless Ascende Learning, the premise, and all personnel at the premise, and waive any claim for injury or damage caused any dangers, hazards and risks (foreseen and unforeseen).
Parents and students give Ascende Learning and its staff permission and copyright to take group pictures and share it on website or social media.