When is this course offered?
- Onsite class: Fall each year
- E-Learning class: throughout each year online (How does it work?)
We offer year round USACO (USA Computing Olympiad) training classes at students’ appropriate levels. USACO is the most prestigious pre-college Computer Science competition in the states. For more information on USACO: http://www.usaco.org.
We spent hundreds of hours analyzing contest problems in all recent years and levels, performed extensive and meticulous data analysis to create proprietary materials to prepare students to succeed in their contest in the most efficiently and targeted manner.
Train and prepare students to pass the USACO Gold level contest to become PLATINUM level contestants.
This course is for students who satisfies at least one of the following criteria:
- have completed our USACO Silver course or equivalent
- currently USACO Gold level contestant.
- Advanced graph algorithms
- Dynamic programming
- Greedy methods
- Advanced USACO gold level algorithms
- Advanced data structures
- Elementary geometric algorithms
Our curriculum’s leveling definitions are mostly more advanced than most other institutes, please refer to our topic list for each level and contact us to personalized evaluation for the student if he/she has attended USACO classes/camps at other institutes.