Best USACO Gold training. Precise and complete list of USACO Gold level tested topics based on data analysis of past contest problems, accompanied by hand picked problems to practice with each algorithm and data structure.
This is the part 1 of our two-part complete USACO Gold training program， this course will continue into USACO Gold 2, to complete your learning of the entire USACO Gold content.
Total # of Lessons: 12
Train and prepare students to pass the USACO Gold level contest to become PLATINUM level contestants.
This course is for students who satisfies at least one of the following criteria:
- have completed our USACO Silver course or equivalent
- currently USACO Gold level contestant.
When is this course offered?
- Live zoom class (may not be offered every semester)
- Self-paced class: throughout the year with your own schedule (How does it work?)
Our curriculum’s leveling definitions are mostly more advanced than most other institutes, please refer to our topic list for each level and contact us to personalized evaluation for the student if he/she has attended USACO classes/camps at other institutes.
- Dynamic programming
- Advanced Gold level graph algorithms
- Advanced Gold level data structure
Number of Gold Level Problems:
Self Paced, Weekly Live (Zoom)